German Sourdough Bread Baking Classes
Hands-on German Sourdough Bread Baking Classes for anyone, 14 years and up.
Every class teaches the basics of kneading, fermenting, shaping, scoring, and baking sourdough.
Location is South San Jose, CA
Every class is limited to 4 participants so every one of you will get plenty of attention and hands-on experience.
Every class will take 5 hours and you will:
- learn important facts about the nature of a Sourdough
- learn how you can keep your Sourdough starter fresh and active
- learn different kneading and shaping techniques
- get tips and tricks that will turn your home oven into a professional bread oven
- bake your own bread for taking home
Every class will bake one bread or roll recipe from the beginning to the fresh baked bread. Furthermore I will
demonstrate one more recipe. Every participant will take their oven fresh baked bread or rolls at home.
Every class is available in German and English. Let me know which language you prefer.
At the end of the class you will feel confident for baking your next sourdough bread at home!
Bread Baking Classes available for:
- Sourdough Bread
- Rye Sourdough Bread
- Sunday Rolls
- White Wheat Bread
- Kaiser Rolls
- Berliner Splitter Rolls
Price for each class is $80 per person.
Please contact me for a time schedule at